Thursday, April 14, 2011

Not a parenting blog

Except when it is. I have to post pictures today of the small opening the present that Diane, my sister non-scripta blogger, sent her in the post. These are for you Bloo:

Do you think she likes them?
This is when I told her who the parcels were from.  Admittedly, she's hugging Claire's present there, but she thinks it's all from you!
Commentary on the wrapping paper.  Serious inspection. 
BOOKS BOOKS BOOKS MUMMY.... BOOKS!
Dis one DIS ONE READ IT NOW!

Ahem.  Very well appreciated.  I'm trying to decide which is currently my favourite.  She asked for three of them at bedtime tonight.

Dear internets, I have lots of gardening pictures for tomorrow, but I also have  job application to fill in, so we'll see.

1 comment:

  1. She's still so adorable! I think it wonderful that she loves books and 'reading' so much.

    ReplyDelete