Thursday, March 24, 2011

Sorry, no photos

Well, I haven't done much more myself since my last post, but both my mum and my dad have been busy (they're both helping and sharing the space).
I now have both borders dug, and the first plants in them, I have some snowdrops, and some random things that were getting too bug for the pots my mum had them in. I will be planting more things once I've got them started from seed, and am debating a couple of rose bushes. Much as I appreciate design in general, when it comes to a garden I like a bit of chaos and eclecticism.
We've also got a gooseberry bush planted, and my mum has discovered that the path goes all the way to the front, which saves me a few quid on paving slabs!
The rhubarb looks like it's flourishing even more than usual too... Hopefully I'll get some progress photos soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment