Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Photos

See, I do sometimes take pictures, honest!




What a difference a couple of weeks makes. Look at the size of my chives!









Notice my little mutant sweetcorn? One of them is coming up twisty and turny...



























These pictures are of the teeny tiny raised bed that my mother-in-law gave me as a birthday present. We filled it with two growbags, and the small and I planted a whole load of mixed lettuce type things: red mustard, pak choi, rosette pak choi, lambs lettuce, and some beetroot. The things in pots are the rosemary we're rooting from the giant and straggly rosemary bush we got rid of, and the black grass (Ophiopogon nigrescens, I think) that lived where we've put the bed. I think it looks lovely in that turquoise pot.




3 comments:

  1. Ooh!
    All so lovely!
    I too love the black grass against the turquoise pot, and your raised bed is lovely!
    You're putting me to shame!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And the ladybird! I just noticed the ladybird!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heee! Mup's cunning potatography!

    ReplyDelete